- We provide free personal care/hygiene items to supplement products that cannot be purchased with SNAP benefits.
- We house the daytime Adult Education (TASC/GED) program operated by the Binghamton City School District, as well as their alternative education site for at-risk high school students.
- We provide office space for Associates for Training & Development (A4TD), who administers the U.S. Department of Labor’s Senior Community Service Employment Program (SCSEP). The SCSEP is a community service and work-based job training program for income-eligible, unemployed job seekers age 55+.
- We house the Workers Center of the Southern Tier, a grassroots organization focused on promoting dignity and human rights in the workplace.
- We host the Broome-Tioga NAACP’s office hours two days a week. The National Association for the Advancement of Colored People works to ensure the political, educational, social, and economic equality of rights of all persons and to eliminate race-based discrimination.
- We provide office and meeting space for Truth Pharm, an organization that works to raise awareness and reduce the stigma associated with substance use disorders, and advocates for policy change to improve treatment options.
- We host three weekly Narcotics Anonymous meetings. NA offers recovery from the effects of addiction through working a twelve-step program, including regular attendance at group meetings. The group atmosphere provides help from peers and offers an ongoing support network for addicts who wish to pursue and maintain a drug-free lifestyle.
- We house VINES (Volunteers Improving Neighborhood Environments), an organization committed to developing a sustainable and just community food system through establishment of community gardens, urban agriculture, and community green spaces.
- We provide rehearsal space for the Binghamton Children’s Choir, a recreational community choir program focused on music and movement — offered free of charge to children ages 7–12 living in the Greater Binghamton area.
Click the image or title below for more information about these programs.