The United Presbyterian Church of Binghamton are a group of Christians who have come together because of our common faith in God and our commitment to live as Jesus lived. In order to fulfill that commitment we seek to:
- All are invited and welcomed to join us in worship and fellowship.
- We are an inclusive congregation open to people of all ages, genders, disabilities, races, national origins, and sexual orientations.
- Through the use of our resources, we pledge to initiate and support local, regional, and worldwide programs that promote justice, oppose oppression, and protect our earth.
- We believe that the fellowship, spiritual nurture, and unique gifts and talents given to each person make us a stronger congregation that is better able to serve the Church and community.
- We seek to provide healing and love through our mission to our community and world.
Walk Humbly with God
- God is honored and glorified through our prayer, worship, music, and mission.
- We seek to understand God’s truth and purposes for us through educational programs which engage, embrace, and enrich children, youth, and adults.
Our mission is to follow Jesus Christ by doing justice,
loving kindness, and walking humbly with God.