We hope that you have been safe and well during these challenging times, and that you are finding ways to be kind to yourself and to others. Our current status (as of 9/23/2020) is:
- Our worship services will be online-only at least through the month of November, premiering live on our YouTube channel. You can also phone in via Zoom: 646-558-8656, then enter Meeting ID: 865 274 8433 #. See our Worship with Us page for more information.
- The building has reopened for ordinary use during the week, Monday through Friday, 8am–8pm. Masks must be worn at all times in the building, and everybody must sign in and sign out at the Welcome Desk in the Lobby. The only point of entrance is the doorway at the parking lot. All other exits are for emergency exit only.
- The Community Meal is served as grab-and-go on Tuesdays at 5:00pm. To speak to Community Meal Coordinator Sherry Conklin about assisting in preparing or serving the meal, please call/text 607-218-2240 or email email@example.com.
- Our emergency food pantry is available on Mondays, Tuesday, and Wednesdays. If you are in need of food from the pantry, please contact Sherry by email firstname.lastname@example.org or voice/text 607-218-2240 to schedule an appointment for pick up. You do not need ID or other documentation, but we will record your name, age, and number of people in your household.
- For pastoral care or other concerns, please call or text Pastor Kimberly at 607-218-4636, or email email@example.com.
- We have begun to resume some hybrid group meetings, gathering in-person with a Zoom room open as well. For more information, visit our Facebook page or our Programs and Events web page.