We hope that this emergency has been gentle with you so far, and that you are finding ways to be kind to yourself and to others. Our current status (as of 4/4/2020) is:
- Because of current restrictions on large-group gatherings, our worship services will be online-only for the rest of the month of April, live streamed on Facebook Live. You can also phone in via Zoom: 646-558-8656, then enter Meeting ID: 865 274 8433 #
- In compliance with Governor Cuomo’s executive order of Friday, March 19, the building will be closed for all non-essential functions until the state of emergency is lifted.
- The Community Meal will be served as grab-and-go on Tuesdays at 5:00pm. To speak to Community Meal Coordinator Sherry Conklin about assisting in preparing or serving the meal, please call/text 607-218-2240 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Our new food pantry is available on Mondays, Tuesday, and Wednesdays. If you are in need of food from the food pantry, please contact Sherry by email email@example.com or voice/text 607-218-2240 to schedule an appointment for pick up. You do not need ID or other documentation, but we will record your name, age, and number of people in your household.
- For pastoral care or other concerns, please call or text Pastor Kimberly at 607-218-4636, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All of our programming during this time will be via either Facebook Live or Zoom. For more information, visit our Facebook page or our Programs and Events web page.